Monday, March 2, 2009

The ridiculous law has been made useful

So the CPSIA law that got my feathers all a fluff has been suspended, kinda.  What the commission has decided to do is to not enforce the law with anyone making items out of natural materials.  I knew natural was better.  LOVE COTTON!  I am pleased to see that our system of government has worked, at least for now.  

I really wanted to buy things online, but I didn't.  I have a hard time actually buying things online, sometimes even in stores.  I'm odd like that.  So it took me two months to actually buy a carseat cover for Esther.  But I finally did.  I love it.  She loves it.  She spent time yesterday just playing in her carseat while it was inside getting it's makeover.  

I got it on etsy.  The seller, Lollipop designs, emailed a few days before she sent it out.  It was a great experience.  I am so happy to have a girl cover for a carseat we bought for Samuel.  And the picture does not have a tungsten glow.  The cover has a yellow background.  I will definately be using etsy again.  Mainly since I don't know how to sew dresses yet.  

No comments: